top of page

Building Regulations

If you need sound insulation advice for Building Regulations Approved Document E please contact us.  We have many years of experience in helping developers and architects design residential developments to meet sound insulation standards.

If your development is nearing completion please contact us for Part E sound insulation testing.  We have provided sound insulation design advice and testing for all sizes of development from the conversion of a house into flats to large new build development sites for major house builders and landmark apartment complexes.

We are registered sound insulation testers and can therefore provide official certification for all sound tests through the Association of Noise Consultants.  This certification is required by Building Control Officers prior to signing off the development on completion.

Image by hohyeong lee
bottom of page